Name your list

2009. január 28., szerda

Lil Wayne-Best Rapper Alive

Hi there, I think you are a friendly person and so I would like to invite you to a really cool project I discovered on the net a little while ago.

I love the idea and am sure you will, too!!

The project is called Hospitality Club (http://www.hospitalityclub.org) and is a global network of friendly people (like me ;-) who help each other when traveling. Many people here offer free accommodation, so you can actually save a lot of money on your travels! But even more important: you can meet friendly people wherever you go!

The project is non-commercial, and has been running for 5 years. Now there are more than 200.000 people in 200 countries, quite amazing. I want to help a little bit, that's why I am inviting you. If you need help with signing up or have any questions, just let me know. BTW: it is totally free of course, and those guys have thought a lot about security - there are very good features for that. One is the comment feature, so after you sign up, please write a comment about me!!

Hope to see you in the club soon!

P.S.: My HC user name is agomama

Nincsenek megjegyzések: